Monday, October 18, 2010

Rose apple salad

Since yesterday, TV in my house broken caused by my sisters.
And my brother is using my computer right now.
There's nothing I can do to killing time, so I opened the refrigerator to find food.
In the refrigerator there is a basket of rose apple from my aunt.
I have ideas to make rose apple salad.


Rose apple salad

ingredient:
  • a basket of rose apples
seasoning:
  • 3 pcs red chilli
  • 20 pcs peanut
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 3 lumps of brown sugar / palm sugar
  • 1 pc tamarind
optional:
  • 1 whole garlic (not 1 clove)
  • 1 whole onion
  • sweet soy sauce

the steps to make:
cut rose apple into 3 pieces, trow away the top, bottom, and the seeds, store in refrigerator
to make dab seasoning:
  1. cut chillis (garlic & onion if necessary) and tamarind into small pieces , add salt, and 1 tablespoon warm water, mashed until smooth
  2. add the peanuts that have been peeled and thin skin removed, mashed until smooth
  3. add the brown sugar that has been sliced into small pieces, mashed until smooth
  4. add soy sauce as needed
  5. stir until blended
for those who like spicy, the amount of chilli can be added
for those who like sweet, the amount of brown sugar can be added

No comments:

Post a Comment