Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello darkness, my old friend..

Hello me, how are you?

Well, as you can see, nothing special..

Tsskk, SSDD ehhh? Come on dude, today is our birthday..

Shut up, you know today is not our birthday..

Hahaha, but others dont know, do they?

Yeah, I guess they dont know.. But wait, it seems I've been told someone, but she didnt even congratulate us..

Huahahaha, thats what makes u so glum today? Hahahaha!!

I think, suddenly we stepped on 24, the time goes so fast.. If you look back, not many achievements that we can be proud.. A year ago on Oct 21, we officially graduated from college, but so much time had passed we were still unemployed.. Does it not make u feel bad?

Yeaaah, that sucks, man!! At time like this, I think I really want to have someone to share.. What u call that? Shervo, heh?

I bet you'd have forgotten what stands for "shervo", hahaha..
It is difficult to find someone who can be called a friend.. I began to believe that a shorm never existed..
 
What the hell, I think you already have many friends around you?

I guess so, should be like that..
But....
You know? Somehow in my heart I dont feel that way..
In the good times, they are so real, we enjoy the time, always have fun together..
When one by one problems come, in my bad times, when I am down, their colors begin to fade..
Indeed, they so many times are all around me.. But I feel empty.. I feel so lonely, even in the midst of a crowd.. People talk, but I could not hear them.. I tried to speak, but my voice can not reach them.. I scream, no sound came out.. Such as black white silent movie..
I am alone......

Stupid, you are never alone!! I'm always with you!!

Even if you say so, I cant hug myself, I also cant hold my own hands, I also cant crying on my own shoulder!!

Pitiful creature!! If you tough so, count on yourself!!! When you're fragile, encourage yourself.. When you feel lost, just believe in your pace.. When you are sad, wipe your fucking tears, be grateful for what you have.. Wake up man!!
Learn to treasure your life. because unfortunately it can be taken away from you at any time.. When your not happy with your life, you may not know, but simply remember that there is someone out there who is happy you exist.. Smile for no reason and laugh just because you can..
Oh damn, I'm supposed to be darkness, but I teach you that fucking things!!

Hahaha, dont blame yourself.. Maybe my good side was working in you right now..

......

Huff, thats a relief to talk with you.. It felt a little burden was lifted..

Sigh!! Next time, I will drag you into the path of destruction, watch your steps!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment