Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pray

There was an old farmer who cultivate field in the jungle that is far from his home. He always went in the morning and come home at night. Days were as usual, early in the morning he had already left with his cart. When they reached the field he realized he had forgotten to bring his prayer books. When he wanted to go back to pick up the book the prayer, cart wheel is broken, and he spent the entire afternoon to fix it. He is very sorry that will not have time to go home to take his prayer book.

So when it came time where he used to pray, this is the prayer he made:

"Forgive me this stupid deeds, ooh Lord...
This morning I left the house without carrying a prayer book.
And me such a bad memory, so that not even single prayer I can remember without prayer book.
So this is going to do..
I would say the A-B-C...Z five times, slowly, and You, Who know all the prayers, can arrange the letters, to form a prayer that I can't remember."

And God said to his angels:
"Of the many prayers that I heard today, this one is undoubtedly the best, because it comes from the simple and honest heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment