Thursday, February 24, 2011

Iron stirrer and Salt

I read an article about  "happiness and love" write by my friend, then i was reminded of a story that somehow i've heard from somewhere...
Approximately story as follows:
One day a scavenger, walking down a pile of garbage.. In the midst of a pile of garbage he found an Iron stirrer which was very old and rusty.. The scavengers collect iron stirrer and put it in her bag.. Then he walked forward again, and near where he found an iron stirrer before, he found a hunk of Salt that is very dirty.. Salt was then he picked up and he put in his bag as well.. Inside the bag are the scavengers, Salt and Iron stirrer become familiar.. They know each other and love each other, and mutual sharing about their travel stories, joys and sorrows, and their life story so far..
At home, a scavengers clean Iron stirrer with sandpaper so that so shiny and then moisten it with oil and put in place tools.. While the lump of Salt that he found it clean of dirt attached to it and then wash it and put it in place while cooking ingredients..
Stirrer iron and Salt became very sad.. Those who are familiar feel separated by the scavengers.. They do not understand why they must be separated.. They considered the scavengers cruel because they have separated..
Iron stirrer said: "My lord, why do you separate me from the Salt? She is my best friend.. You seize our happiness!!"
Salt also complain: " Please, do not be cruel masters.. I love my best friend Iron stirrer.. Why did you separate us?"

The scavengers answered them: "Hey Iron stirrer and Salt, do you know that if you come together for too long will destroy one another? Do you know that salt will be dissolved by water vapor and form a brine? Brine can react with iron and cause rust and corrosion that will ruin you all..
Do not be sad.. I will unite you again when I'm cooking, uses both of you to make a delicious dish, then I will cleanse you, and put in your places again..
Believe me, i know what is best for you all.."

No comments:

Post a Comment