Wednesday, December 02, 2009

If only

She was always by my side.
Or i was so close by her side.
Yet i couldn't give her anyting.

But somehow i don't want she to be like me,
and have same feeling of regret.
That kind of pain.
It's enough for me alone to shoulder it.

Thinking about the heavy past,
the tears fell freely.This desire won't disappear.
I like her...
to the point where i can't bear it anymore.
To me, who wanted to redo what i did in the past,
her's innocence is too bright.

We were always fighting,
No wonder we were unhappy.
I caused much trouble.
I understand if she can't talk to me again.
If only..
I had cared more for her.
If only i'd been able,
to make her laugh more often when she was with me.
If only all her unhappy faces to date,
could be turned into smiles.
Why is it that something,
so easily accomplished when i was a child,
becomes more and more difficult,as i grow up?

Only now do i realize,
that the past me wasn't honest,
towards that clumsy genteness of this.

The person who wasn't able to face her own feelings,
was me..

No comments:

Post a Comment